Where is a pgAdmin III server list stored?

From: Ken Winter <ken(at)sunward(dot)org>
To: pgAdmin List <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Where is a pgAdmin III server list stored?
Date: 2015-09-22 20:30:31
Lists: pgadmin-support

I need to migrate my pgAdmin to a new (Windows 7) computer. My pgAdmin
setup on my old (also Win 7) computer includes a couple dozen servers. I'm
hoping that I can somehow copy these to the new computer so I don't have to
re-enter them manually.

Is the server list in a file somewhere, and if so how do I find it? Or if
it is somehow stored "inside" of pgAdmin, is there a way to export it from
the old computer and import it into the new one?

~ Thanks in advance for your help
~ Ken