Re: Vulnerability Report (DMARC RECORD)

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: arslan(dot)whitehat(at)inbox(dot)eu
Cc: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Vulnerability Report (DMARC RECORD)
Date: 2021-04-16 10:10:58
Lists: pgsql-www

On Fri, Apr 16, 2021 at 12:05 PM <arslan(dot)whitehat(at)inbox(dot)eu> wrote:

> Hello Team,
> I am a security researcher and I founded this vulnerability in your website.

First of all, this is not a vulnerability.
Second, this is not about a website, it's about email.

> Hoping for the bounty for my ethical Disclosure.

Please note that

1. The PostgreSQL open source project does not have a bug bounty
program. Individual vendors may, but not the open source project.

2. You announced your "discovery" publicly, that's not the normal way
to get a bounty from *any* source. But luckily, it wasn't actually a
vulnerability.

//Magnus