Retiring the smalle/larger

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Retiring the smalle/larger
Date: 2013-12-28 17:35:33
Lists: pgsql-www

I think I've done it before, but if so I'll do it again. I'd like to
suggest we get rid of the smaller/larger text links ont he website.

Is there a browser released in the last 15 years that doesn't already have
this functionality builtin? And if you use the features in the browser, it
scales the images we use for headlines on the front page as well for
example,so I believe that experience is actually better too... It also
allows you multiple different levels of size/zoom, whereas we only allow
one normal and one large.

Bottom line - do we add a single piece of functionality by having those
there?

--
Magnus Hagander
Me: http://www.hagander.net/