PostgreSQL Europe 2018 Election results

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
To: pgeu-general <pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PostgreSQL Europe 2018 Election results
Date: 2018-03-06 10:37:27
Lists: pgeu-general

Dear PostgreSQL Europe friends,

The 2018 elections for PostgreSQL Europe are now closed, and the full
results are published on https://www.postgresql.eu/elections/10/.

The PostgreSQL Europe Board would like to welcome back Dave Page,
Andreas Scherbaum and Guillaume Lelarge(who were re-elected) and
to thank Simon Riggs and Julien Rouhaud for being candidates, even
if they did not quite make the cut.

A total of 72 persons voted in the elections, representing
53% of our 135 active members (total number not adjusted for members
who signed up during the elections and thus were not eligible to vote).

Many thanks to all who participated in the elections!

If you have any further questions around this, please feel free to
contact me or any of the other board members directly.

Thank you,
Magnus Hagander, on behalf of the PostgreSQL Europe board.