Conference Trademarks

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: pgeu-general <pgeu-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Conference Trademarks
Date: 2018-05-04 08:59:02
Lists: pgeu-general

All,

As part of our ongoing efforts to ensure the quality and reputation of the
conferences organised by PostgreSQL Europe and the various other groups we
work with, we have registered a number of trademarks:

* PGDay
* PGConf
* Postgres Conference
* PostgreSQL Conference

Use of these trademarks is free of charge to anyone organising a PostgreSQL
event provided they uphold the community ideals of openness and fairness.
The policy for use of the trademarks can be viewed here:
https://www.postgresql.eu/about/trademarks/.

We hope that PostgreSQL enthusiasts will be able to recognise these marks
as a sign of an event that they will want to attend.

On behalf of the PostgreSQL Europe Board of Directors,

Dave.

--
PostgreSQL Europe
Twitter: @postgresqleu