Fwd: Database.Schema.Table

From: jmz <mxav1111(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Fwd: Database.Schema.Table
Date: 2019-07-20 22:24:58
Lists: pgsql-admin

This is about cross database integration.

Does any one know if database.schema.table syntax would make it to Release
12?
Currently I get error "feature not implemented". Fdw is a very poor
implementation of connecting two databases when compared with oracle
database links and this feature of database.schema.object and for that
matter
hostname.database.schema.table could save lots of time for folks having to
manage cross-db integration.

TIA
Max.