Re: [Patch] remove duplicated smgrclose

From: Steven Niu <niushiji(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Junwang Zhao <zhjwpku(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: [Patch] remove duplicated smgrclose
Date: 2024-08-02 04:12:39
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Hi, Junwang,

Thank you for the review and excellent summary in commit message!

This is my first contribution to community, and not so familiar with the
overall process.
After reading the process again, it looks like that I'm not qualified to
submit the patch to commitfest as I never had reviewed others' work. :(
If so, could you please help to submit it to commitfest?

Best Regards,
Steven

Junwang Zhao <zhjwpku(at)gmail(dot)com> 于2024年8月1日周四 20:32写道: