Re: postgresql says archive is failing but its not

From: "Mathis, Jason" <jmathis(at)enova(dot)com>
To: David G Johnston <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: postgresql says archive is failing but its not
Date: 2015-01-09 20:40:34
Lists: pgsql-admin

We don't need to get into the details of the script. I suppose I was hoping
someone would have know of an issue with this version or distro. Maybe it
is the script or maybe someone else did miss with the wal/status files and
I am just seeing aftermath of that. Sooner or later the server will be
restarted and resolve this issue.

Anyways thanks everyone for your time. But please let me know if something
comes up at a later date.

-jason

On Fri, Jan 9, 2015 at 1:16 PM, David G Johnston <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com