bumping all sequence ids in a schema

From: Mike Broers <mbroers(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: bumping all sequence ids in a schema
Date: 2012-11-07 20:42:33
Lists: pgsql-admin

I would like to bump all sequences in a schema by a specified increment.
Is there a stored proc or some method that is recommended? Currently I
have sql that generates scripts to do this, but it seems to be an inelegant
approach and before I rework it from the ground up I want to see if anyone
has already done this kind of work or thinks its a wasteful pursuit for
some other reason I'm overlooking.

Thanks,
Mike