Re: Version 1202 released

From: Vladimir Sitnikov <sitnikov(dot)vladimir(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Dave Cramer <davecramer(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: List <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Version 1202 released
Date: 2015-08-28 13:32:55
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

> Thanks for reading this, and checking my work. BTW. I have to find an easier way to do this. It took me the better part of a day to release

More findings: items in changelog do not use icons, PR #XX do not use links.

What actual format do you use to insert data into changelog page? html? wiki?
I think release_notes.sh script can be adapted to automatically print
proper links to github and icons.
I just need to know the desired format.

Vladimir