how to tell if a pg version supports a linux distribution

From: bruno vieira da silva <brunogiovs(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: how to tell if a pg version supports a linux distribution
Date: 2024-06-05 20:24:48
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello, if a pg version has been tested on the buildfarm but the pg yum
repository doesn't have packages for a linux distribution that means that
distribution isn't supported by pg? how can I find if linux distributions
for a pg version have regression tests executed against.

e.g. : postgresql 16 doesn't have packages on yum for centos 7 but I can
find tests on the buildfarm for it.

https://buildfarm.postgresql.org/index.html

Thanks

--