Re: assembling PGresults from multiple simultaneous queries (libpq, singlerowmode)

From: Konstantin Izmailov <pgfizm(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>
Cc: Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>, "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: assembling PGresults from multiple simultaneous queries (libpq, singlerowmode)
Date: 2019-04-07 20:28:46
Lists: pgsql-general

Yes, Andres, I meant "pipelining", just couldn't choose correct word. Thank
you for the answer(s)!

I also made changes in my own copy of libpq, and they work fine. I think
the pipelining support is needed in libpq. Btw, how can I get the patch
code? I want to compare your approach with mine. I couldn't figure out how
to get the patch from the link.

Thanks so much!