Re: assembling PGresults from multiple simultaneous queries (libpq, singlerowmode)

From: Andres Freund <andres(at)anarazel(dot)de>
To: Konstantin Izmailov <pgfizm(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Pavel Stehule <pavel(dot)stehule(at)gmail(dot)com>, "pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: assembling PGresults from multiple simultaneous queries (libpq, singlerowmode)
Date: 2019-04-07 20:37:23
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

On postgres mailing lists please don't write your reply at the top of a
fully quoted email. We like the reply to be inline and trimmed to the
necessary parts.

On 2019-04-07 13:28:46 -0700, Konstantin Izmailov wrote:
> Yes, Andres, I meant "pipelining", just couldn't choose correct word. Thank
> you for the answer(s)!
>
> I also made changes in my own copy of libpq, and they work fine. I think
> the pipelining support is needed in libpq. Btw, how can I get the patch
> code? I want to compare your approach with mine. I couldn't figure out how
> to get the patch from the link.

Hm, odd. There's a link on the page "Latest attachment" - but for
unknown reasons that's broken. I've attached it for now, but will also
inquire with the webadmin team about what's up.

Greetings,

Andres Freund

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Pipelining-batch-support-for-libpq-code-v16.patch text/x-diff 52.1 KB