Re: [patch] upgrade slickgrid

From: Robert Eckhardt <reckhardt(at)pivotal(dot)io>
To: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
Cc: Matthew Kleiman <mkleiman(at)pivotal(dot)io>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [patch] upgrade slickgrid
Date: 2017-05-18 13:04:03
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 4:42 AM, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org> wrote:

> Feel like putting that in your backlog? :-)

Interesting you say that. It is either going to be trivial to do or we
won't have the context on which vendored libraries have been changed. We
have a task to try and see if it is trivial. If it is we will submit a
patch shortly. If it isn't trivial we will probably start a conversation on
the mailing list with a list of tests that failed because of vendored
libraries.

-- Rob