Re: A minor bug in doc. Hovering over heading shows # besides it.

From: David Rowley <dgrowleyml(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Muhammad Ikram <mmikram(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-docs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: A minor bug in doc. Hovering over heading shows # besides it.
Date: 2024-07-18 05:07:39
Lists: pgsql-docs

On Thu, 18 Jul 2024 at 16:55, Muhammad Ikram <mmikram(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> 5.1. Table Basics #
>
> when we hover over Table Basics, it shows # sign postfixed. I think it needs to be removed

Those are meant to be there. They allow you to copy a URL directly to
that doc section.

In [1], there was some talk about using another more suitable
character. If the purpose of the '#' isn't obvious, then maybe we
should use something else.

David

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/CAAKRu_Z1Xsjmv3b-JaGg2e1JLE2GCZe3+zX7C7WGbraJBfvvzg@mail.gmail.com