Re: csv vs json?

From: Samed YILDIRIM <samed(at)reddoc(dot)net>
To: Rich Pixley <rich(dot)pixley(at)hayden(dot)ai>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: csv vs json?
Date: 2023-01-09 22:55:47
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi Rich,

It is hard to say what the problem is you encountered and offer any
solution. Can you share the error message you got and example lines from
your csv file?

I only can recommend you to check the document on the link below. CSV
format of file might not match with default settings of PostgreSQL. You can
adjust via parameters, such as delimiter, quote, and escape.

https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/sql-copy.html

Best regards.
Samed YILDIRIM