Re: Help Resolving Compiler Errors With enable-dtrace Flag

From: Barry Walker <mstrchef7(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Help Resolving Compiler Errors With enable-dtrace Flag
Date: 2024-10-20 21:08:53
Lists: pgsql-general

> Was the customization done under version control?
Yes it was. My thinking though is that I am getting this error with every
probe, not just the ones in xact.c so I suspect there is something more
than just a code change to the file. I compared the common makefiles and
don't see any changes that would cause the linker error. In any case I'll
try to go back through some of the commit history to see if anything stands
out. Thanks for the input!