One tablespace or several tablespaces

From: JORGE MALDONADO <jorgemal1960(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: One tablespace or several tablespaces
Date: 2016-04-02 18:42:30
Lists: pgsql-novice

I am developing an information system that will be used by several
clientes, each client has its own database, and each database has exactly
the same structure for each client. The only difference is the name of the
database. I have been thinking about whether or not using one tablespace to
create all of the databases or to use one tablespace for each database, but
I have not found a good reason for using one method or the other.

I will appreciate you feedback about this issue so I can organize my system
correctly.

Respectfully,
Jorge Maldonado