Re: PL/Java new build plugin

From: Kartik Ohri <kartikohri13(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Chapman Flack <chap(at)anastigmatix(dot)net>
Cc: pljava-dev(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: PL/Java new build plugin
Date: 2020-07-21 18:03:30
Lists: pljava-dev

> > It is possible to have this syntax. We need to specify an executionID in
> > the executionBlock for that. In the plugin, we can get the entire
> > configuration XML as a Plexus Xpp3Dom object from which we can retrieve
> the
> > attribute from any element. I'll add this. What attribute should be used
> > though mimetype or engine or allow both and give engine precedence over
> > mimetype ?

There is one caveat though. This means we need to hard code the executionID
in the mojo. It might be problematic when we specify multiple execution
blocks for different phases. But I am not sure how that works, is a new
Mojo instance initiated for each execution if there are multiple ones since
each execution block has its own configuration block?