PL/Java new build plugin

From: Kartik Ohri <kartikohri13(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Chapman Flack <chap(at)anastigmatix(dot)net>, pljava-dev(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: PL/Java new build plugin
Date: 2020-06-26 20:33:21
Lists: pljava-dev

Hi! I built a Hello, World! plugin and it seems that the build process will
need to be a two step one. I am not completely sure about this though. I
needed to run mvn clean install the first time I added the plugin module
before I could execute the Mojo. After that, I ran mvn clean and ctried to
execute my Mojo again and it did all the necessary steps itself.

I added some basic functionality to log a simple message in the plugin and
I am unable to execute it until running mvn install on the project. I will
try to modify the properties as you suggested in an earlier email. I am
working on https://github.com/amCap1712/pljava/tree/plugin.
Thanks. Regards.