[pgAdmin][RM3787] Issue with Stop Process button

From: Nagesh Dhope <nagesh(dot)dhope(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [pgAdmin][RM3787] Issue with Stop Process button
Date: 2020-04-24 13:42:42
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Hackers,
After the process is terminated, it's taking some time to return exit_code
and our frontend code is waiting for exit_code to notify the user that the
process is terminated by the user. Also *Stop Process *button is not
getting disabled and which is misleading the user that nothing is
happening, which may result in user clicking on the button multiple
times(Backend is throwing process not found exception due to this).

To fix this, I have disabled *Stop Process *button after the user clicks on
it and added a message *"Terminating the process..." *till exit_code is
received.

--
Thanks,
Nagesh

Attachment Content-Type Size
RM3787.patch application/octet-stream 3.1 KB