pgsql-hackers subscription not working

From: Linas Virbalas <linas(dot)virbalas(at)continuent(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-www(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2011-09-22 14:31:20
Lists: pgsql-www

Hello,

I'm having trouble receiving email messages from the pgsql-hackers list. I have re-subscribed Today, pressed the confirmation link (and button), but still can't receive the messages. I'm participating in the following thread and it's a pain to do a reply and not to break thread structure without receiving messages:

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-hackers/2011-09/msg01029.php

Thank you,
Linas