Re: Temporarily disable a role

From: Yinjie Lin <exialin37(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: ronljohnsonjr(at)gmail(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Temporarily disable a role
Date: 2018-06-11 08:45:49
Lists: pgsql-admin

Sorry I didn't describe my question clearly. Say that role r1 is granted
to many users, and I want to disable role r1 so that privileges granted to
these users are disabled at the same time. I don't want to call REVOKE for
each user, and it can prevent situations when I forget to call REVOKE for
some users.

Ron <ronljohnsonjr(at)gmail(dot)com> 于2018年6月11日周一 下午4:43写道: