Re: Temporarily disable a role

From: Stéphane KANSCHINE <stephane(at)hexack(dot)fr>
To: Yinjie Lin <exialin37(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: Temporarily disable a role
Date: 2018-06-11 09:14:00
Lists: pgsql-admin

Le lun. 11 juin, vers 16:24, Yinjie Lin exprimait :

> Hello everyone.

Hey !

> I'm wondering if there is any way we could disable a role temporarily, and
> enable it later.

Maybe you should create a group, add your grants to this group and create
users into this group. Then, when you want to "disable", you just have
to remove this from the group:
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/static/sql-creategroup.html

Regards,
--