Re: PATCH: Graphincal explain integrated in sql editor

From: Sanket Mehta <sanket(dot)mehta(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PATCH: Graphincal explain integrated in sql editor
Date: 2016-04-25 09:36:41
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi,

This patch includes the patch sent earlier for stand alone graphical
explain.

And also "horizontal lines are not proper" bug is fixed in the same which
was reported by Dave in previous patch.

Regards,
Sanket Mehta
Sr Software engineer
Enterprisedb

On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 8:38 PM, Sanket Mehta <sanket(dot)mehta(at)enterprisedb(dot)com