Re: pgsql: pgbench: Refactor thread portability support.

From: Thomas Munro <thomas(dot)munro(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
Cc: Thomas Munro <tmunro(at)postgresql(dot)org>, pgsql-committers <pgsql-committers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgsql: pgbench: Refactor thread portability support.
Date: 2021-03-10 08:38:18
Lists: pgsql-committers

On Wed, Mar 10, 2021 at 8:51 PM Thomas Munro <thomas(dot)munro(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
>... I'm now contemplating what's up with hoverfly (some AIX header
> problem)...

Pushed something for the other two failures seen, but for this one I'm
temporarily stumped. We managed to compile all kinds of stuff that
surely includes the modified header, and then we get to plpython and
we show an error that implies that HAVE_CLOCK_GETTIME is defined and
that we included <time.h>, and yet the compiler has never heard of
clock_gettime(). It's like someone clobbered someone's include
guards, or something of that level of murkiness. Thinking.