Re: postgis Error during upgrade

From: Erik Serrano <eserranos(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: ik(at)dataegret(dot)com
Cc: Roland Che <rolandngwa31(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-admin <pgsql-admin(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: postgis Error during upgrade
Date: 2023-07-25 17:58:19
Lists: pgsql-admin

Dear,
Very old versions will never have the new features that current
applications have, which will always fail when you want to migrate, so I
advise you... look, there is an official postgresql page where you can see
the compatibility between versions and after that, mount the PG14 version
on a destination server and only export the schemas, users and data.
Then you check your applications and if everything goes well, that's it...
or you can do a POC with what I'm telling you before doing it in a
productive environment
I hope it works for you, regards

*Erik R. Serrano Saavedra*
*Ingeniero de Sistemas Informáticos*
* Data Base Administrator*

* eserranos(at)gmail(dot)com <eserranos(at)gmail(dot)com>*
* 998596691*