After upgrading from 9.1.1 to 9.1.9, pgadmin's server status window gives error

From: Brian Wong <bwong(at)imageworks(dot)com>
To: pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: After upgrading from 9.1.1 to 9.1.9, pgadmin's server status window gives error
Date: 2013-08-05 22:51:34
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hello,

After upgrading postgresql from 9.1.1 to 9.1.9, launching pgadmin3's server
status window gives an error dialog box. This is a pgadmin3 client on
Windows. The error says:

An error has occurred:

ERROR: could not access file "$libdir/adminpack": No such file or directory

What's strange is that the same upgrade was done on another box and that
box doesn't have the same problem.

Any one has any idea? I went into Postgresql and I was able to see
adminpack's objects still there.

Brian