Re: POSTGRES/MYSQL

From: Francisco Olarte <folarte(at)peoplecall(dot)com>
To: Benedict Holland <benedict(dot)m(dot)holland(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: Michael Nolan <htfoot(at)gmail(dot)com>, "pgsql-generallists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: POSTGRES/MYSQL
Date: 2019-03-12 17:11:37
Lists: pgsql-general

Benedict:

On Tue, Mar 12, 2019 at 5:53 PM Benedict Holland
<benedict(dot)m(dot)holland(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:
> I am not saying it is not well documented. I am saying that it isn't ACID compliant, which it isn't, as they document.

You are using the term "ACID compliant". Could you please point me to
some definition of what this is ( not ACID, I know what ACID is, not
compiant or compliance, I now what compliance is like "SQL-99
compliant", "ACID compliant" is what I do not have a definition for ).

Francisco Olarte.