Re: A motion

From: Dane Foster <studdugie(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: bret_stern <bret_stern(at)machinemanagement(dot)com>
Cc: Adrian Klaver <adrian(dot)klaver(at)aklaver(dot)com>, "Joshua D(dot) Drake" <jd(at)commandprompt(dot)com>, Berend Tober <btober(at)computer(dot)org>, pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: A motion
Date: 2016-01-24 22:27:03
Lists: pgsql-general

On Sun, Jan 24, 2016 at 4:00 PM, bret_stern <
bret_stern(at)machinemanagement(dot)com> wrote:

> Adrian,
> I hope you reconsider. You have far more value to the list.
> The CoC dictators will flame out, then where will we be.
> Just sit on the sidelines until the show is
> over.
> Look forward to the next awesome year.
> My CoC: "keep it technical"
>
> Fore

+1 To Adrian sticking around. I'm relatively new to participating on this
list and PostgreSQL in general and you've been extremely helpful to me
personally in answering questions I've raised and providing
guidance/suggestions. I'm no fan of the CoC conversation either so I scan
then delete and go on w/ my day. It's a strategy that is working for me and
I hope you will adopt it and stick around. Newbies like myself need people
like on this list.

Regards,

Dane