[patch] Show DDL for Greenplum Tables RM #2261

From: Atira Odhner <aodhner(at)pivotal(dot)io>
To: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: [patch] Show DDL for Greenplum Tables RM #2261
Date: 2017-03-22 21:50:54
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi Hackers,

We have a fix for RM 2261:

> As a user of pgAdmin I want to be able to look at the DDL of an existing
> table, copy and paste it into a SQL editor then modify it to create a new
> table.

*GIVEN* I have a table selected in the catalog browser
> *WHEN* I select the SQL tab
> *THEN* the Greenplum DDL will be visible like the Postgres DDL is already

Currently the SQL tab displays an error

This should also work for pre-9.1 postgres.
We wrote tests for the sql changes that we made and created a few specific
sql templates for versions prior to 9.1.

We replaced the template selection feature test with the table DDL feature
test because the table ddl feature test provides coverage for the template
selection.

Tira & Joao

Attachment Content-Type Size
0001-Move-the-foreign-key-sql-into-a-default-directory-so.patch application/octet-stream 14.2 KB
0002-Greenplum-tables-can-show-DDL.patch application/octet-stream 72.2 KB
0003-Feature-tests-work-for-Greenplum.patch application/octet-stream 5.7 KB