Re: pg_walsummary, Character-not-present-in-option

From: Robert Haas <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: btsugieyuusuke <btsugieyuusuke(at)oss(dot)nttdata(dot)com>, pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: pg_walsummary, Character-not-present-in-option
Date: 2024-10-03 17:19:23
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On Mon, Sep 30, 2024 at 12:08 PM Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us> wrote:
> btsugieyuusuke <btsugieyuusuke(at)oss(dot)nttdata(dot)com> writes:
> >> Therefore, shouldn't “f:” and “w:” be removed?
>
> Looks like that to me too. Pushed.

Thanks to Yusuke-san for the report and patch and to Tom for the
commit. I vaguely recall that early in the development of
pg_walsummary I thought it was going to need more options than and
then realized that some of them weren't necessary. Looks like I did a
bad job removing the leftovers; thanks for cleaning it up.

--
Robert Haas
EDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com