password error in batch script

From: Atul Kumar <akumar14871(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgsql-general <pgsql-general(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: password error in batch script
Date: 2023-07-27 20:17:30
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi,

I have a password Vl=SO*CIz%A83FQF that is working fine like that in the
command prompt but when it is being used in a batch file it is giving me an
error of wrong password, the password is something looks like that in
batch script.

set "PGPASSWORD=Vl=SO*CIz%A83FQF"

Could you please help me in getting this password read by command prompt in
the batch file.

Regards.