Re: Bug #3083 fix

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Joao De Almeida Pereira <jdealmeidapereira(at)pivotal(dot)io>
Cc: Akshay Joshi <akshay(dot)joshi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, Neethu Mariya Joy <neethumariyajoy(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Bug #3083 fix
Date: 2018-03-29 13:03:24
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi

On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 7:06 PM, Joao De Almeida Pereira <
jdealmeidapereira(at)pivotal(dot)io> wrote:

> Hey Akshay and Neethu
>
> We refactored the patch to add tests for the resize feature. We were able
> to write test cases for the drag event by using spies and setting the rect
> dimensions. In cases like this, we can just test some components in order
> to have enough confidence in the code. So we isolated the function that
> implements the behavior of this feature and tested that it was performing
> as expected.
>
> We ran the patch through the pipelines and all of the tests passed.

I'm consistently seeing the feature test failure below with this patch
applied:

FAIL: runTest
(pgadmin.feature_tests.view_data_dml_queries.CheckForViewDataTest)
Validate Insert, Update operations in View/Edit data with given test data
Traceback (most recent call last):
File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/view_data_dml_queries.py",
line 125, in runTest
self._verify_row_data(True)
File
"/Users/dpage/git/pgadmin4/web/pgadmin/feature_tests/view_data_dml_queries.py",
line 325, in _verify_row_data
self.assertEquals(cells[idx], config_data[str(idx)][1])
AssertionError: u'[null]' != u'1'
- [null]
+ 1

--