Re: Query Tool Fix

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Aditya Toshniwal <aditya(dot)toshniwal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: Yosry Muhammad <yosrym93(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Query Tool Fix
Date: 2019-07-31 13:48:59
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi

On Wed, Jul 31, 2019 at 6:05 AM Aditya Toshniwal <
aditya(dot)toshniwal(at)enterprisedb(dot)com> wrote:

> Hi Yosry,
>
> The changes to fix 4520 are in python side. I would suggest if you can
> separate it out from this patch, so that we can ask the users(affected by
> 4520) to just replace the python files in their installed pgAdmin4. This
> fix will not be available till next release, but we can give the workaround
> files. Most users are unable to upgrade psycopg2 on their systems.

Agreed. As a general rule, we try to keep to one fix per patch/commit as it
makes it much easier to understand changes, especially after some time.
Having a stated dependency between patches is fine if that's necessary.

Can you split the changes up please?

Thanks.

--
Dave Page