Re: Raise an exception under Python < 3.4

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Neel Patel <neel(dot)patel(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Raise an exception under Python < 3.4
Date: 2020-04-29 09:21:57
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi

On Wed, Apr 29, 2020 at 10:13 AM Neel Patel <neel(dot)patel(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
wrote:

> Hi Dave,
>
> Patch looks good to me except one condition as we do support from Python
> 3.4 onwards. I have modified that condition and attached the updated patch.

What did you change exactly (curious about what I missed)?

> I have also removed the other references of Python2. Attached is the
> patch. Do review it and let me know for comments.

I think there's a lot more than that - try searching the entire tree for
PY2 or sys.version. This was on my personal todo as a next step, but feel
free to update your patch :-)

Thanks!