Re: ESLINT: On pgAdmin static javascripts

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ESLINT: On pgAdmin static javascripts
Date: 2018-01-08 15:01:46
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi

I think these are impossibly big to properly review by hand, especially
where much of them are whitespace changes.

I think the best option is to check the regression tests all pass, do some
manual testing yourself, and then commit.

On Mon, Jan 8, 2018 at 1:55 PM, Ashesh Vashi <ashesh(dot)vashi(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
wrote:

> Hi Dave/Team,
>
> I found many problems while 'eslint' utility on all the static javascript
> files of pgAdmin 4.
> i.e. <pgAdmin4_path>/web/node_module/.bin/eslint <file_name>
>
> I had fixed all errors reported by eslint for those files.
>
> I have created six patches for ease of maintenance, as possibilities of
> conflicting with other patches.
> * Browser nodes javascript files
> * Browser specific javascript files
> * pgAdmin common javascript files
> * SQLEditor/DataGrid javascript files
> * Tools javascript files
> * Miscellaneous modules javascript files
>
> All patches are independent of each other.
>
> Please review it, and share your opinion.
>

> --
>
> Thanks & Regards,
>
> Ashesh Vashi
> EnterpriseDB INDIA: Enterprise PostgreSQL Company
> <http://www.enterprisedb.com>
>

> *http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi*
> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/asheshvashi>

--