Re: Add PGCAC donation option

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
Cc: PostgreSQL WWW <pgsql-www(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Add PGCAC donation option
Date: 2022-06-30 09:53:19
Lists: pgsql-www

On Thu, 30 Jun 2022 at 10:29, Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se> wrote:

> > On 30 Jun 2022, at 10:43, Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org> wrote:
>
> > Any comments before I commit?
>
> +PostgreSQL Core Team to manage and protect key project assets such domain
> names
> +and trademarks.</p>
>
> Shouldn't that be "such as domain names"?

Well spotted.

> +<input class="btn btn-primary" type="submit" name="submit" value="Donate
> to PGCAC" />
>
> The other donation buttons are links to pages about donation, and not
> direct
> actions (but I understand why this is). Maybe it should say "Donate to
> PGCAC
> by PayPal"?

I'm hesitant to put that as we know it puts some people off because they
think they need a PayPal account, when in fact they actually don't because
the page it takes them too offers a direct card payment option as well.

--
Dave Page
Blog: https://pgsnake.blogspot.com

EDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com

Attachment Content-Type Size
pgcac_donate.diff application/octet-stream 1.1 KB