Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#3073] Allow user to schedule without End date from UI

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Joao De Almeida Pereira <jdealmeidapereira(at)pivotal(dot)io>
Cc: Murtuza Zabuawala <murtuza(dot)zabuawala(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [pgAdmin4][RM#3073] Allow user to schedule without End date from UI
Date: 2018-03-01 09:23:55
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

On Wed, Feb 28, 2018 at 3:10 PM, Joao De Almeida Pereira <
jdealmeidapereira(at)pivotal(dot)io> wrote:

> Hello Murtuza,
> I do not have the pgAgent installed so it was a little it hard to test
> this.

FWIW, you don't need to install pgAgent to test this - you can just load
the SQL file I sent into your maintenance database, and that should enable
all the pgAgent features in pgAdmin. Obviously jobs won't get run, but
you'll be able to create them and edit them.

> After looking into the code I think we are missing some testing coverage
> around the pga_job Javascript part so that we can catch these problems.
> Even some code extraction can be done around the pg_jobset change

+1