Re: PATCH: improve sorting in the Data Editor

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: "J(dot)F(dot) Oster" <jinfroster(at)mail(dot)ru>
Cc: pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PATCH: improve sorting in the Data Editor
Date: 2015-09-03 07:25:11
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Hi

On Wed, Sep 2, 2015 at 6:31 AM, J.F. Oster <jinfroster(at)mail(dot)ru> wrote:

> Hi, Dave!
>

> I see bugreports and patches for PgAdmin III are set aside.

Not set aside - it's just that the people on my team are busy with other
work at the moment. There are other committers though.

> What's the current state of the project?
>
> If it isn't going to develop further - that should be told to community.

pgAdmin III will be around for at least another year, but EDB staff are
concentrating mostly on pgAdmin 4 at the moment. That's been the subject of
blogs and talks at various conferences, and you should have seem commits
and some discussion here I expect.