Re: pgAdmin bug - SQL creation for foreign keys

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)pgadmin(dot)org>
To: Dinesh Kumar <dinesh(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com>
Cc: Jakub Trmota <jakub(at)trmota(dot)cz>, pgadmin-hackers <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: pgAdmin bug - SQL creation for foreign keys
Date: 2013-07-18 14:01:33
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

Thanks - patch applied with a couple of minor changes:

- I reworded the comments.

- I removed the changes to dlgIndex.xrc and one of the corrsponding changes
in dlgIndex.cpp. They changed the labelling that was previously correct.

On Wed, Jul 17, 2013 at 6:09 PM, Dinesh Kumar <dinesh(dot)kumar(at)enterprisedb(dot)com

Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com
Twitter: @pgsnake

The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company