Pgadmin 4v5 is not working

From: AMAR KUMAR MAJHI <amarkumarmajhi1999(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: pgadmin-support(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Pgadmin 4v5 is not working
Date: 2021-05-30 16:18:06
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello sir my name is Amar Kumar Majhi, as I have installed the postgresql
from ur website. But after installing, it shows the port no you used is
already used before. Again it shows some dialogue box.
I have again downloaded and reinstalled it but it it shows the same error.
I will send you the photo below.
Kindly resolve my issue as soon as possible. I am doing a lot on it...
please help me out.

Attachment Content-Type Size
IMG20210530214233.jpg image/jpeg 2.0 MB