Re: download data in Excel option

From: Steve Rokette <steve(dot)rokette(at)misset(dot)com>
To: Sachin Kumar <sachinkumaras(at)gmail(dot)com>, "pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: download data in Excel option
Date: 2021-05-28 12:39:40
Lists: pgadmin-support

Sir,

You have to use the import/export function for instance on a table and then select you favorite encoding, separator, string format and hello excel .csv

Met vriendelijke groet,

Steve Rokette
Product Analyst
T: +31 (0)314 35 8212
M: +31 (0)6 1055 5485
E: steve(dot)rokette(at)misset(dot)com<mailto:steve(dot)rokette(at)misset(dot)com>

-- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing - Walt Disney

[signature_1100956067]
Misset Uitgeverij B.V.
Hanzestraat 1, 7006 RH Doetinchem