Issues

From: Michael De Marco <michael_de_marco(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: "pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Issues
Date: 2017-04-11 02:43:58
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I am using Postgre with NodeJS. If I fire of 500 threads to test the scalability of the application it fails. I have heard Postgre has limitations when it comes to connection capacity. I don't have this problem with SQL Server or MongoDB. Each thread makes a call to Node, which then calls a simple Sql Statement to pull back the data. However, It works fine for 5 threads. Again, I need to know how to scale Postgre so it is a viable option.

  • Re: Issues at 2017-04-11 03:32:50 from David G. Johnston