How come PGsql function can only handle 3 params?

From: Juan Francisco Diaz <j-diaz(at)publicar(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: How come PGsql function can only handle 3 params?
Date: 2003-08-26 15:39:46
Lists: pgsql-novice

Is this true? I mean it must be sicne pg shows me the error message... But
id like o know why?
Also, I really need to use more than 32 params, i have thought of some
solutions, but id like to know more opinions of what would be the best one.
I need efficiency, the function is used heavily.

Thanks!

JuanF
(a newbie in evolution)