Relation not gfound in view Error

From: Michael Black <michaelblack75052(at)hotmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Relation not gfound in view Error
Date: 2008-07-12 18:24:31
Lists: pgsql-general

I created two tables populated both with valid data including forgien key values.
I create a view that uses both of these tables in a view that. When I select from the view, I get this error

ERROR: relation "vwsinglelevellist" does not existSQL state: 42P01
But when I run the defination as a simple select statement, I do not get an error.

Any ideas?

TIA
Michael