Users functions library

From: "Alejandro D(dot) Burne" <alejandro(dot)dburne(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: "PostgreSQL General ML" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Users functions library
Date: 2008-07-13 02:14:27
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi, I need to write a function that gives me a password string, no
just a numbers-characters string; something like people wrote in php,
its based on determined syllables and numbers.
I think it be useful to other people, is there a site where one can
post it and share with other postgres users?

Alejandro