Re: Java Studio Creator

From: "Michael Schmidt" <michaelmschmidt(at)msn(dot)com>
To: "Postgresql" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>, "Bob Pawley" <rjpawley(at)shaw(dot)ca>
Subject: Re: Java Studio Creator
Date: 2006-03-13 01:41:00
Lists: pgsql-general

Bob,
The JDBC drivers work fine for me - using PostgreSQL 8.1.3 and Windows XP. From your error message, it looks like JDBC is on your classpath, which is good. The connection string can be a little finicky. There is a document on the PostgreSQL website that I found helpful in getting my connection to work. Also, there is a JDBC discussion group - it might be better to post there than on this General group.

Good luck!

Michael Schmidt