Java Studio Creator

From: Bob Pawley <rjpawley(at)shaw(dot)ca>
To: Postgresql <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Java Studio Creator
Date: 2006-03-12 21:47:08
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi

I'm having trouble connecting the Postgresql JDBC drivers to Java Studio Creator. No matter which of the Postgresql drivers, for version 8.1, that I attempt for connection I continue to get an error message "wrong driver: org.postgresql.Driver for url: localhost"

I am trying to determine where the problem is - Creator, Postgresql or me.

Has anyone else experienced difficulty in using these Postgresql/Java drivers.

Bob Pawley