SQL syntax for concating values in different rows together

From: "Elizabeth O'Neill's Office Mail" <elizabeth(dot)oneill(at)abcmail(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: SQL syntax for concating values in different rows together
Date: 2002-12-10 12:27:34
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi

Can someone please help me.

I have two tables in my database a complaint table and a resolution table.
One complaint may have several resolutions. I am trying to build a report
that will give me the complaint details and all the resolution descriptions
for a complaint in one text area/row (concated together).

At the moment it is repeating the complaint details for each resolution.

Any help would be gratefully received

Cheers

Liz